Saturday, June 25, 2005

STATE OF EMERGENCY.... ha

Well it has been raining her for 3 weeks and this is what we have to show for it...flooded streets. Believe it or not kids were actually playing in that water... it was the most digusting thing I have seen...heads under and everything. They say that we are in a state of emergency... what that means is no outdoor water use... not watering lawns or washing cars...... how will we survive????



You would think that with all that rain I would get a ton of knitting done but NO of course not. Well actually I did have good intentions and bought a huge ball of Bernat cotton and a dishcloth pattern book to start crafting up some dishclothes. You can see below the hideous color( believe me it doesnt look that bad in the ball) and I got bored after the first dishcloth. I am finished Sam's tanktop, it just has to be blocked. I am already thinking about Christmas gifts....scarves or aprons... I just dont know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>