Saturday, May 28, 2005

If I were a wealthy man....i would still shop at value village

I have been knitting like a crazy woman... I love knitting with this Rowan tweed yarn. I have finished the back of Sam's tank and this is a picture of the front so far. I am having difficulty understanding the pattern (as predicted by the ladies at the store) so I will have to go back to the store tomorrow and ask for help and maybe I will pick up a little something for myself. I adore these rosewood needles... Sri doesnt agree but I want to register at a yarn store for our wedding and ask for the set of these needles. Yarn store registry is very smart... think of all the wonderful things that you could make to create a happy home (I hope all my family and friends reading this are taking note)....
Wedding update..... the date has been changed from October to December 23rd... all the more time to knit my wedding dress (I hope you dont think im kidding)


Value Village is the best place in the whole entire world. Sri and I have been searching high and low (in tons of different stores) for a desk and shelf for his "office" (the extra bedroom in our apartment) but everything was way too expensive. Finally he gave in and let me decorate his office from value village. I must say that for $49 I did an amazing job.

I bought the table, chair, lamp, and the little stand (record stand)...the stand is perfect for holding files. THe chair is so hilarious looking but it is the most comfortable chair in the world. I am still on the lookout for a round kitchen table, chairs (I bought a gorgeous red chair but didnt take a pic of it because i am using it as a desk for my laptop), coffee table and side tables.
I am looking forward to hitting all 3 of calgary's VV's for all this crap.
I am going to get back to knitting and watching Fiddler on the ROof... i am just bawling my eyes out...as far as I can see it is not even sad (what the heck is wrong with me)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, your sister sam seems like she must be a lovely girl, and its an honour to have her as a sister.

10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>