Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm so sorry!!!

To all of my loyal readers (Natalie and Marie) I am so sorry for being lazy with the blog. I have been really busy trying to get ready to move. I have not done any knitting although I did purchase the Joan Greenhowe's Knitted Toys book and will be making everyone (young and old) knitted toys for Christmas ( I think I will have a lot of spare time in Calgary).

Since my last post Ruby was spayed.... what an ordeal that was....of course she had some strange complications and had to keep her stitches in and therefore that stupid cone on 9 days longer than the average dog. Here is a pic of her looking very pathetic and what you cant see is me (well you can see my leg) trying to ignore her.


Well she is doing wonderfully now and has ruined my whole backyard. Here she is terrorizing what used to be a glorious flower bed...now there is barely any soil in it.



I promise to keep up with my blog because i know that everyone is just sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for the next knitting/ruby adventure.

2 Comments:

Blogger midnightbunny said...

I'm so glad to see you posting, and also happy to see that your dog's spay went well for the most part. EEK on the E-collar though. Our dogs hate it when they have to have those on for any reason too. Best wishes. :)

8:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, one of the loyal readers (N) thank you for the dedication and miss u a lot.
lotsa love :)

1:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>