Friday, March 04, 2005

H-E-L-P

Here is the Bobbi Bear that I am working on. I works up really quickly but I am having a really hard time getting it right. I have to redo the whole head over because I did something weird with the stitch markers and I have somehow knit the head on crooked. HELP me please .....if anyone reading this has made one of these bears I am in desperate need of some help figuring out the instrunctions so that I can get the head on right.

I am no longer concerned with the pointy feet...I have bigger fish to fry with this damn thing. It has to be done before March 13th. I know that is sounds like March 13th is a long time away but as we all know it comes up quickly and it really sucks to be knitting at the last minute and to give a gift where a stray piece of wool can pop out at any given time and the whole stupid thing can unravel.....again I am tending to be a bit overly dramatic but I feel it is warranted in this instance.

I think Im going to take the girls for a walk. They get along so much better when they are walking together. Last night they spent about 1/2 hour peacefully ... I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember that you will be working with me on March 13th and it will be my 3rd night, think of something special that we can do.

9:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute are those dogs??? Too sweet in their little coats!

10:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>