Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday Feast

Well I am now feeling much better and am able to focus on my blog ( I know the millions of you reading have been suffering with the small blogging that I have been doing recently). Here is a picture of the BObbi Bear that I made for Julia's 1st....it went over really well.....I had to tie the ribbon around the neck because I wasnt too pleased with how the neck turned out.

Here is Julia on her birthday...her tights are so adorable. NOte all of the toys around... that was before opening all the gifts.

Now onto the highlight of the week....GOOD FRIDAY FEAST. We had fish dinner at my mom's house. THere were about 25 people there and there was tons of food. I will post pics of the event at a later date.... once I have fully recovered from the overeating extravaganza.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I'm glad that the pictures I took were put to good use! And yes, the food was great! That boy can make some pretty weird faces!

7:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the captions to the great pictures took on Good Friday. I was wondering, are you going to post the one of Sri?

7:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>