Monday, May 23, 2005

Finally some pictures

Well lets start off with knitting. Found this hemp yarn on sale and thought I would get it to make some gloves. It is only now that I look at it on the screen that I realize that I have bought yarn the colour of the Ukrainian flag... uggh. I still have a huge amount of projects to finish but I really don't have the heart to look at them. I know what I need.... I need to find an absurdly expensive yarn store and buy something to make me want to start knitting again...any suggestions????

Okay, now onto the apartment... below is a pic of the IKEA bedroom set that took us FOREVER to put together. Please ignore the thrown together look of the linens but please do take a good look at the horrid carpet...... Ruby mistook this carpet grass many times on the first night!!!!

Miss Ruby has settled in quite nicely and has made a few little spots for herself...like here in front of the sliding doors. Red chairs and green carpet....it will be Christmas here in the Emerald city all year long.

And here in the kitchen in front of the fridge. THis spot is my favourite because if I want to get into the fridge I have to wake her up and I NEVER WANT TO WAKE HER UP.

Apartment living is killing us with the dog...we have to keep her QUIET.... it says so in our lease. We are bribing her a lot.

CARROTS I feel are a healthy bribe.... I just choose not to think about all the sugar in them...Ruby loves them.

This bison bone is the most disgusting but the most effective bribe on earth.... she will stay busy for a long time trying to nibble off some cured flesh from this thing. I think it looks especially beautiful against the green carpet.... don't you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your apartment! The red and green reminds me of christmas. It makes me wonder what you and Sri are doing on December 23rd - any plans?

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR THAT YARN.....ANOTHER PAIR OF HIKING SOCKS FOR CAMPING

9:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>