Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Can you believe it ....it is SNOWING

I can not believe this....we got into Calgary last night and when we woke up this morning....IT WAS SNOWING. It was a blizzard.... not just little flakes. We ran around and did a lot of errands today and tonight I am going to start on some knitting....I think I will finish up the thrummed mitts seeing as how they would have come in very handy today.
We sent Ruby to doggie daycare today so that we could start looking for apartments... I just called to see how she was doing and apparently she is a little rough and needed to be seperated from the other dogs for a bit (thats my girl)... I am totally mortified but I am sure that when I tell Sri he will get a little smile on his face.... I totally fear that we are raising the dog from HELL.
Anyway I have tons of pics from our 4 day journey of delights but I have to find the cable for the camera ( i know it is somewhere in the trunk).
Lots more to come but I have to go and pick up Ruby....I hope they take her back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey at least you had a nice view - it's just cold here - glad to hear all is well can't wait for the pictures - I sent you a longer email - enjoy the snow!

take care

8:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>