Sunday, June 26, 2005

Christmas already!!

I found the most adorable sweater/dress that I am going to make for Quinci for Christmas. The pattern is in Dogs in Knits by J.L. Swartz and all the patterns are so cute. I know it is a bit early to be knitting up gifts but I have to get a head start because of the wedding at Christmas...... I won't have any time. I haven't started yet because I am waiting (patiently) for my mom and Sam to call me with Quinci's measurments (every sweater I make for her is too small so I thought I would get the precise measurments since I am using Alpaca and don't want to ruin it)


This is the alpaca that I am using.... it looks a little more pink in the picture than it actually is (it looks so horrid against the table... ).

I would like to thank the person who suggested that I use the dishcloth as a tube top, however I dont think it will work for 2 important reasons.
1) you cant tell from the picture but it actually is quite lacey
2) the colors may cause a seizure for the person wearing it and for the others around them.

I have stashed that ball of wool away and I think I am going to make a tea set out of it.... I dont think children will care about the color....will they?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like you're very busy knitting things for your sister, Sam and Quinci - I wonder if your sister, Andrea, who lives in Ottawa and NEEDS warm scarves, feels left out and cold??? Just something to think about.

7:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>