Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A little knitting and a lot of RUBY

These thrummed mitts are going to be the death of me. I have been working on them for over a month and still I haven't warmed up to them. I despise touching the roving...as disgusting as it sounds it keeps getting caught on my thumbs (you might think to yourself...Krista put some damn cream on your hands....believe me I moisturize all the time). I just about died putting my hands in them to take this picture. Considering the trauma I experiencing just looking at them I have made quite a bit of progress (keep in mind that I still have to do the second mitt).
On to other knitting news..... I have put in the order for the Blue Sky Alpaca Bobbi Bear pattern from Jimmy Beans Wool
I also put in an order for some fancy needles (I am such a geek). I hope that everything arrives soon because I want to get it done for Julia's birthday in early March (and I have been really slow with finishing projects.....I still have one Christmas gift to finish up).

NOW ONTO RUBY...I seem to be getting comments focused on my adorable Ruby with some knitting comments tacked onto the end. So here is a little pictorial of how Ruby and I spent our day today (well at least the last hour).

"why do you have all of my new clothes out and the camera in your hand"

"OH NO...why do you have to keep bothering me.....why can't i just be by myself "

Here is Ruby's new collar... I got this picture as she was bolting away from me


Here is Ruby in her new houndstooth coat taking a little drink...she really hates the coat....and to tell you the truth neither Sri or I have anything fancy enough to wear when we take her out in it. The buckle is just the cutest thing ever.


Here is the princess just chillin, and again , trying to get away from me. Now that I have really proved what a complete geek I am (and that I have too much time on my hands) I am going to finish the thumb on the mitt.
P.S. THanks Linda for the comments.... at least I know one person is reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>