Thursday, January 13, 2005

Organizing my stash


My most prized stash member, Mohair and Blue Leicester wool for the softest mittens ever made (the wool came in a kit from Fleece Artist..... www.fleeceartist.com These mitts are going to be numero uno project for myself this year. I tried on a demo pair at the Needle Emporium and instantly fell in love.... I also bought a kit for my friend to make and she adores them. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out the instructions. It says that the mitts are made with 4dp5mm needles but then it tells you to cast on 26sts (13 sts each on 2 ndles). Knit 22 rounds for 3". My problem is this....how the heck do you knit in rounds with only 2 needles. If anyone in fact is reading this blog and has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.....I am desperate to make up these mitts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>