Friday, January 14, 2005

Scarf? Hat? Mitts?

Well I have been unsuccessful in figuring out how to make the mohair mitts from yesterday's post so I am moving on. I have 3 balls of the cutest Rowan Big Wool but I have no clue what to do with it. I originally wanted to make a scarf with it but i can not decide which pattern will do the wool justice... I am paranoid to start something and have it look like crap and then rip it out and then the wool really looks like crap and anything I make after that will look ratty despite all the blocking in the world. I'm sure that I will have this wool for ever and not do anything with it simply because I was too scared to use it. Again, if anyone is reading this I would appreciate some suggestions as to what should be done with this wool (remember I only have 3 100g balls).
Rowan Big Wool Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I think that Ruby needs a sweater made of this wool. she would look beautiful in it and of course, a dog is the best way to accessorize your self. You had better hurry because she soon will be too big.Otherwise Quincy could use some attention.

8:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>