Sunday, January 23, 2005

Doodle a schnoodle

This is Quinci...she is a schnoodle and so adorable. She is my mom's dog and we all love her to death. Quinci and Ruby spent the day together today playing and just being maniacs. I am thinking about making them matching doggie sweaters but I think that would prove that I have way too much time on my hands... I guess it would be a little much if I made a matching sweater for myself as well. I am pleased to announce that Ruby's TRAUMA seems to be resolving even though we have not been able to apply the cold compresses that the vet seemed to think were ever so necessary.
I have been working on some thrummed mitts tonight. I took a pic but it really was too boring to post as all i have done is the ribbing. Hopefully I will have some more exciting knitting news tomorrow.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>