Friday, January 21, 2005

Sicky

I had grand plans of starting the knitted tea set today but had to tend to my little sick puppy. She has a swollen face....we can not figure out why the heck this is happening. At first the vet thought it was an allergic reaction but when she didn't get better after a Benadryl shot they are referring to it as a "result of TRAUMA". I have the feeling that I was in severe danger of having the SPCA called on me.... we can not understand how she obtained this TRAUMA but for the record we do feel very badly that she is hurt. It really doesn't seem to be slowing her down... she seems to be on top of her game. I hope that she gets better soon....not just so that she feels better but because her face looks a little deformed and it is sad to look at. RUBY Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think that maybe your pup has been stung by something? I have had this happen with two dogs and it can cause a big swelling; that lasted for a couple of days with the first one.

9:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>