Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Woo Hoo....my first post ever

I have quietly been addicted to knitting blogs for quite some time. I can't believe I am now I am creating my own blog. I haven't been knitting for very long but have recently found that I am lost without the needles in my hand or close by. I have about 15 projects in progess, a million that I am planning on making, a million more that I merely dream about and 10 works in progress that I would love to whip out the window of a very quick moving car. I am currently working on this pair of socks for a friend . You can tell that this has been toted around quite a bit with me....they look really ratty at the moment.

I would spend all of my time knitting if I had the chance. My friend and I are true believers that work really does get in the way of knitting, excursions to buy knitting paraphrenalia and ever so necessary trips to Value Village to buy mostly crap (but we can't seem to stop). I have not yet emersed myself into the world of shopping for yarn online.... I am so terribly frightened that once I start I WILL NEVER STOP. I can't believe my luck at the moment....knitting blog, King of the Hill on the tv and my puppy (Ruby a.k.a. Ruby Slippers) sleeping at my feet .... does life get any better? I would guess it probably does but lets choose not to focus on that right now.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>