Friday, January 28, 2005

I have no balance


Here is Madame Ruby who has been released from bed rest and immediately began lunging onto the couch where she is forbidden... she also jumped onto my lap and then onto my head when she began attacking my hair. I'm glad to say that she is feeling better but she is making up for lost time with a lot of nipping and puppy crazy behaviour. The down side to her feeling better is that I have very little time to knit because Iam always putting out puppy fires...and she attacks the wool. I got the new Vogue Knitting International today and there are about 7 things that I want to make from it... I think I will start with the saddle bag for the bike....that would mean that I have to buy a bike too (I suck at riding bikes.... i have NO balance and I get very nervous when cars or other bikers come near me and then I swerve and lose control). I also really want to make the orange sweater with Brown Sheep CO.'s "Burly Spun".....it is a hooded cardigan which is exactly what I need. I think I will order the wool for myself, in fact I think i will go and do that right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>