Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Healthy or just plain crazy

This is the third time I have written this post because there are some major problems with blogger. The first time I wrote a lot of stuff with detail, the second time it was more to the point and now I am just going to put in the bare bones.


Typical meal on my modified macro diet that I have really modified to include chips and Roma pizza with the odd sea vegetable and umemboshi plum thrown in.


Ruby is feeling much better but is taking quite an attitude with me as you can see. I always imagine she is saying "Get the hell away from me so I can go eat twigs, rocks, dirt and rotten tomatos in private"

Thank you Jacqueline for the lovely Ruby slipper key chain.... I was really excited to see it dangle out of my mailbox at work on Friday night.

Here are the new stairs that the Brown Brothers built for us because the other ones were rotting. They showed us the old wood and I was really surprised that I hadnt gone right through them because I really stomp up and down the stairs and they were really rotten.

Knitting...I am obsessed with Bobbi Bear from Blue sky alpaca. I am going to make one for Julia and Ethan for their birthdays if I can get my hands on one of the patterns. THey are sold out everywhere. I also need Nikki to get home from work so that I can figure out the gauge and needle size that I will need...she is good at that.

Thrummed mitts are coming along but I am not sure that I like the feel of the roving on my dry winter hands. I will probably give them away ...that is a much better alternative to having a spazz out everytime I put them on. I also worry that they are going to cause my hands to sweat and therefore stink causing the curse of the hockey glove hand smell.


After 3 posts and a lot of knitting calculations I am exhausted and will be joining ruby in a mid afternoon nap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been quite a while since your last post. How is Ruby? - she must be getting big! Start any new knitting projects in the last little while?

5:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those brown brothers are so hot!I have experienced first hand all of their skills and knowledge. One of the brothers likes to do laundry if you know what I mean. He is not part of the construction brothers team but really knows how to make good use of his time. Holly wants to know if Ruby wants to play; she loves little puppies. Holly ate my Valentine Hershey kiss today. She is in the dog house- no adverse effects except I want my kiss back.

11:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>