Thursday, January 27, 2005

Finally some progress

Well I've finally got the chance to post .... I have been working like crazy (well it feels like I have anyway). The drama just never stops ... Ruby's face trauma has cleared up and now she has some sort of enlarged leg muscle. She is limping around the house looking all pathetic (that is of course until she thinks that she is going to get some food, then she is whipping around like a maniac). I am trying my hardest to keep her from getting too wild but it is really hard to get her under control without the constant bribe of food.
Here is a picture of my little Ruby on bed rest.

Now on to the all important knitting news. Here is the yarn for the thrummed mitts that I am making. I had no idea that making these mitts would be so time consuming, but I really think that they are going to be worth it. Right now I don't like the feel of the roving but maybe once it is worked in it will feel better on my hands.

Here are the mitts in progress, I love the merino and possum fur wool.... I would knit a million projects with it.

Just wanted to say to Ginger...glad you are feeling better...........im sure yellow snow never looked so good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>