Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stampeding

We went to the Calgary Stampede today and of course I dragged poor Sri all over the place to take in everything knitting related... the sheep at the stampede were so cute and so plentiful that I really wanted to take one home (or start up a farm of my own).

These cute little things look like they are wearing jean jackets and gossiping... If I owned these sheep I would have knit them some really cute sweaters to wear especially for stampede.

I was obsessed with the agriculture pavillion and took pictures of almost every animal in the place. Who can resist a cow with jewlery on... you can barely see it but this cow has on a purple necklace.... Sri had to drag me away.

Last but not least I had to add in a picture of my favourite animal.... Ruby .... I must say that she is still growing and becoming better behaved by the day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the bottom animal has alot of charm!!but who can resist the big eyes of a cow. Krista did you put the necklace on her?

3:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis It me Justine!!!!!
Now u want a lamb!!!!
What about your dog now ???? (haha)I'm j/j/a-(justjokingaround)

luv justine your sis

10:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is are lamb or sheep thesame or are they different ????


justine ur sis

10:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>