Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sri and the girls

I am so pleased to announce that Ruby and Quinci are getting along SO MUCH better. Here is Sri with both girls under his arms in their winter coats. I was getting so depressed thinking that they would be fighting for the rest of their lives....(I know that is a little dramatic) and then suddenly they really slowed down the - to the death fighting.


Here are the legs and bottom of the Bobbi bEAR that I am knitting for Julia's first birthday...it seems to me that there are a lot of gaps in the knitting because there is a lot of picking up stitches and I am not really good at that. I really hope that the feet are less pointy one it is stuffed... I gag when I look at the legs now. I'm hoping to get it done by the weekend.... then I can finish Rick's other sock just in time for his birthday.

I am ebay addicted and I am also Jean Greenhowe addicted. I have ordered 3 Jean Greenhowe knitted toy patterns off of ebay this weekend. I am hoping they are delivered soon because I want to make some little chicks for Easter (for who...I dont know).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the girls and the man are so cute, but do I detect some anxiety in the girls?

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger midnightbunny said...

Just found your weblog and absolute adore it. Best wishes, and please do keep in touch. I've added you to my list of links.

10:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< Purling Puppy Webring! >>